Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Things I do like

laumk7

I do like seeing this picture on Facebook. [emoji38]
47146764_1918697361559508_142360431942434816_n.thumb.jpg.35b528850497ec2b3a03e48b0500ad6d.jpg
I won't say I don't approve of that picture but I wouldn't want to make light of a serious subject.
Using vehicles to stop bikes in such a way is a bold decision and a lot of risk assessing would have gone into it for sure.
On a private note, it's about time the tide turned rather than letting sewer rats run wild knowing that pursuits will be called off due to H&S guidelines.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, zain611 said:

True there. I once brought back some food from uni and after the 45 minute drive with the hot air on coming from the vents I found the chips to be warm but had gone stail. I'm sure a seat heater will maintain the heat. 

5 hours ago, Zico said:

I knew I was doing something wrong. I could have used the passenger seat to keep my BK nuggets warm on the drive home this evening :thumbup:

I once was on a three hour drive to collect some parts for a Levin i had at the time,

On the way home I stopped off and purchased a 3 in 1 from a Chinese it's egg fried rice with curry and chips,

It was like lava hot in the tin and the weather outside was around 3°c at the time,

So I drove a further 20 minutes up the road with my hand out the drivers window holding the take away in the bag to cool it down 😀while chuckling to my self at the thought of my actions at the time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lenny said:

I didn't read the full report but there must be someone going on for them to say that about the footballer. Even the footballer knew himself they were going to say something about him. 

On a good note my switchback fogs arrived. Tested them out and a little worried as the halos look to get in the way. Luckily the fog lights shine past the halo lights so will want to see how they perform in the dark. Can switch between white, yellow and by the looks of it a warm white also. When I get to fit them in properly I can get a proper look at them as it was cold and raining when I was testing them on the car. 

DSC_0655.JPG

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zain611 said:

I didn't read the full report but there must be someone going on for them to say that about the footballer. Even the footballer knew himself they were going to say something about him. 

On a good note my switchback fogs arrived. Tested them out and a little worried as the halos look to get in the way. Luckily the fog lights shine past the halo lights so will want to see how they perform in the dark. Can switch between white, yellow and by the looks of it a warm white also. When I get to fit them in properly I can get a proper look at them as it was cold and raining when I was testing them on the car. 

DSC_0655.JPG

They look great, 

I'd like some of these myself for the fogs and possibly the full beam H1 in my focus, 

I'm also glad I've finished the mother-in-law's fairy cottage 

20181128_175342.thumb.jpg.3f3b1a4f3811b6332454643e9987ce17.jpg

20181128_175334.thumb.jpg.916978d93d2801b982eb8c842a56ac63.jpg

Also the wife found this note down the town today, were around 320km South of the border and she found £5 pound note, not sure if it's real though lol 

I mean it's stormy weather but hardly blew the sterling down this far from someone's pocket 😅

20181128_154434.thumb.jpg.82b5356276ad1bff4a177b9e9bb344af.jpg

20181128_175932.thumb.jpg.fb420cd34f738b03137d8b1aa85b9891.jpg

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Lenny said:

They look great, 

I'd like some of these myself for the fogs and possibly the full beam H1 in my focus, 

I'm also glad I've finished the mother-in-law's fairy cottage 

20181128_175342.thumb.jpg.3f3b1a4f3811b6332454643e9987ce17.jpg

20181128_175334.thumb.jpg.916978d93d2801b982eb8c842a56ac63.jpg

Also the wife found this note down the town today, were around 320km South of the border and she found £5 pound note, not sure if it's real though lol 

I mean it's stormy weather but hardly blew the sterling down this far from someone's pocket 😅

20181128_154434.thumb.jpg.82b5356276ad1bff4a177b9e9bb344af.jpg

20181128_175932.thumb.jpg.fb420cd34f738b03137d8b1aa85b9891.jpg

You'd better send that fiver me, just to make sure it's legit you understand 😉

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Turvey said:

You'd better send that fiver me, just to make sure it's legit you understand 😉

☺I work with a guy whom is originally from London, were real good friends work together every day and our kids go to the same school, I was going to make a joke of it tomorrow to say we found it and it must be his 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/27/2018 at 10:22 PM, Turvey said:
Roasted chestnuts don't make for good swimmers 😉

Mine are semi-retired now anyway 😉

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TimST2 said:

Mine are semi-retired now anyway emoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I know the feeling! 🙄

Mind you, hopefully mine won't be able to swim far 🏥 ✂️😉

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turvey said:

I know the feeling! 🙄

Mind you, hopefully mine won't be able to swim far 🏥 ✂️😉

I've had that job done 🙊

Mistakenly sent off the first sample after six weeks instead of six months, 

How's that for premature ejaculation 😂

• Haha 2

Our four year old son has watched the Grinch move and he's telling us he's really wants to be the Grinch, 

Today he had a nap, 

So the wife got green face paint; coloured his eyebrows and a bit on his arms 😂

Hes convinced now that he's really turning in to the Grunch as he calls it, 

But he's for a bath later 🤣

tumblr_myb1ta6VZf1sup4nzo1_500.jpg.07563938c929e9dc64620bbec17a1742.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Bought my first scratch card of 2018 today and won!  It was a £1 scratch card and I won £1 on it but still... :laugh:

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Bought my first scratch card of 2018 today and won!  It was a £1 scratch card and I won £1 on it but still... :laugh:

Wife found this the other day and I can't even spend it locally 😅 strong wind blew it 370km down south20181128_154434.thumb.jpg.18e9ece8af4fb56606a25d3f0912ea25.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Dear @Lenny I am the Royal Price of Nigeria and I need your help moving my millions of dollars to a bank in Northern Ireland. All I need you to do is send me £5 to cover the fees and I will give you £1 million in return for your many thanks 😂.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

A sneaky non-contact clean of a well-waxed car to get off the Winter grime 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Zico said:

@TimST2 thankfully I have the heavy rain the last few days to do the hands free water down ☹️.

I took the opportunity to plug the Karcher detergent suction hose into the car shampoo and give the car a pressure wash between rain showers. The roads are going to be filthy next week too so I couldn't bring myself to do a full clean, but at least it looks a bit better.

• Like 1

I've been watching some of the Ford Performance videos this evening:

It's funny, because since owning an ST, my commute is almost exactly like this 😉

• Like 1

Aint it strange,this has gone on a few times now where i have ordered an item from eBay from places like japan/china or places like this,most things are

from there these days but cheaper ordered direct just the wait.

Wireless charger this time,worked great but it has a fan what i cant hear working so i sent message saying ''charger works fine but cant hear fan working'' so they

said we will send out another one but does the same but fan does work but only when it gets that bit warm,2 wireless chargers for the price of 1,thing is its a top one

with 100% feedback and sold 1000's...................Me like.........These must be made for nothing over there.

• Like 1

I do like getting a notification from a phone app telling me that the Focus has passed its MOT again with no advisories 😎

It's handy working in a place that has a mechanic willing to do homers to get the car ready. 

• Like 2

Off on our jolly to Naples tomorrow in our chavmobile , got 25hrs to get there. Like the stick on bonnet vents?? Lol

IMG_20181204_115310.jpg

• Like 3

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club