Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Fuel *****

TomsFocus

I've just had an email about Fuel ***** (as, presumably,the rest of you with a PetrolPrices account have!) and wondered if anyone uses it?  Does it work reliably?  Is there a catch?

4p off at Esso for diesel or 1p off at Shell seems good.  I'm not using BP any more after my most recent experience there!

https://fuelpecker.com/?refcode=CAMC-FUEL-GB

EDIT - If anyone is offended by the word P3CKER they really are a *****! :laugh: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I can't apply for any fuel cards as I don't qualify, I don't use enough but that suits me just fine. There are 3 filling stations closest to me and all 3 are less than a mile apart, one is Texaco, one BP and the other one is Shell, the Texaco and BP ones are normally within a penny or two the same price per litre but the Shell one is always between 7p to 9p a litre cheaper than the other two.

• Like 1

I don't think there's any minimum fuel limit on this card, or at least not that I can see?  I only fill up every 6-8 weeks but every little helps! :biggrin: 

I fill up about once a month with an average of about 22litres but it is still not enough to qualify for a fuel card.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club