Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rear Hub Fitting Bolts, Where to Buy?!!

Solverz

Hi all,

I am trying to source 8 fitting bolts, these are the torx head ones that bolt into the rear hubs to secure it in place.

Please could someone help me find where to buy these things as I cannot find them anywhere

Ford Focus Mk2.5 2008

The wheel hub torx bolts that Ford originally used were replaced by E-torx bolts during production. The original Torx bolts are no longer available from Ford. The E-Torx bolts however can be bought at every Ford dealer. Most decent Ford dealers will have these bolts on stock. The Finis number for these bolts is 1539719.

As an alternative ordinary allen bolts with a tensile strength of 10.9 or 12.9 can be used. Based on the information in Ford Ecat the size of the bolts should be M10 x 30 mm

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JW1982 said:

The wheel hub torx bolts that Ford originally used were replaced by E-torx bolts during production. The original Torx bolts are no longer available from Ford. The E-Torx bolts however can be bought at every Ford dealer. Most decent Ford dealers will have these bolts on stock. The Finis number for these bolts is 1539719.

As an alternative ordinary allen bolts with a tensile strength of 10.9 or 12.9 can be used. Based on the information in Ford Ecat the size of the bolts should be M10 x 30 mm

Thank you so much for this information. 

With what's going on at the moment I think it'd be best I ordered some online, however I can't get hold of anyone at Ford Parts UK. 

So it looks like I will have to order the alternative.  Please could you take a look at the below and see if you think these will work?

https://bit.ly/342Y3cN

If you want 25 of them!! £43.99 😂

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genuine-Ford-Mondeo-MK1-MK2-C-Max-Focus-MK2-Rear-Knuckle-Arms-Bolt-x25-1539719/273533824820?hash=item3fafe2ef34:g:Y2oAAOSwWXFb2FpS

Hendy are doing them at £2.03 each + postage. Says there may be a delay in posting. May be worth a phone call to check?

https://www.hendyeshop.co.uk/bolt-f1539719-36520-p.asp

Edited by YOG
additional info
  • Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club