Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Before

AdzOaks
聽Share

Hi everyone! Just got a new fiesta st mk6, happy to say I'm in love with it already聽馃槀!! But then again I think anyone would after having an old Clio for 5 years! What did everyone else have before there fiesta??!

Before I had my first Fiesta I had a 1990 Ford Granada Scorpio 4x4.聽 聽What a car that was.

• Like 1

My last car was a Peugeot 207 Sportium special edition. Bought it 6 months old and by the time it was 5 years old I'd had at least six expensive major problems with it. It was a total disaster !!!

My last car was an S4 with almost all the option boxes ticked. It was a beast and tuned, lowered, wrapped, spacers, etc. Only issue is that I started doing 5 mile commutes and the poor thing wasn鈥檛 even heating up so thought it was a waste and chopped it in. Then the commute went up to a decent distance. Doh!

16e71a44bc19b84b1dc09dc30d959adc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Bobr said:

I had a 1990 Ford Granada Scorpio 4x4.聽聽

What a gorgeous car they was, a local mate had a blue one with a bodykit & RS alloys.... just stunning.

1 hour ago, Ian Lanc said:

What a gorgeous car they was, a local mate had a blue one with a bodykit & RS alloys.... just stunning.

I was lucky with it Ian.聽 聽Someone had bought it with a hefty deposit and then decided they didn't want if.聽 聽It had been registered for them so the dealer was stuck with it.聽 聽Book price was 拢29k and I got it for 拢18k.聽 聽Had it for 16 years.聽 聽Big difference changing to a Fiesta.聽 聽From 17 mpg to 40 mpg.

• Like 1

I had a 2006 Peugeot 206, 2015 fiesta titanium, now a 2019 fiesta st line x, with the hopes of Getting a mk8 fiesta st in a few years.

I had a 2011 skoda fabia 1.2 se plus (bought 2013) before that a 2009 vauxhall corsa 1.4 sxi (bought at 1 year old).

loved the skoda, hated the vauxhall after 3 days but kept it 3 years sold it privately for a lot more money than it was worth.

Bought my fiesta titanium x ecoboost may聽2017. love everything except fuel economy (35.9mpg)

Next car i am getting a 2018 citroen c3 1.2 flair to do driving instructing

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Forum.

I started with a car with 998 cc, then bought a car with 140 BHP. I now have a car with 998cc and 140BHP.

!st car was my Grandfather's 1981 (W reg) 998cc Austin Metro given to me when I passed my test in Jan 1997. Ran it for 9 years until it went to Metro Heaven in 2006, (body rusted away)

In Sept 2006, I bought a 2004, Skoda Fabia vRS. A great car. 140BHP (officially 130bhp) 250 lbft of torque, and 45-50 mpg (more if on Motorways) from the VAG 1.9 PD130 TDI.

I now have (bought last July) a 2018 Fiesta ST-Line X 140, which I love, although I still miss the extra torque the diesel gave.

DSCF1004 edited.JPG

Audi A3 Sporback 150 COD.聽 Had it from new (66 plate) sold it after 18 months as the cylinder deactivation started making a 'crunch' noise when it engaged.聽 JCT600 started bullshitting about avoiding fixing it so when I found out I had equity in the car I WBAC'd it pretty quick 馃槃.

Was a nice car and the perfect size for me, enough power as well. Was a shame to have to sell it but I wasn't gonna be arsed arguing with them for the money I was paying.

I do miss it.

20171024_060409.thumb.jpg.e0398e5a013d69e80a79bd6009ee97ed.jpg

• Like 1

not my last car, but way back. I had a (like in the Sweeney series) 1977聽Granada mk1 3litre V6 automatic and a 1974聽Granada mk1 3litre V6 manual in the 1980s , this聽was when you could buy them cheap, The manual one was a tarted聽up rough one and was about 拢200, the automatic was in pretty decent shape and about 拢300. 聽Loved them.聽before them, in 1983,聽I had a 2 litre manual version , Ford Consul which was Granada with less聽shiney bits of trim,聽(the later pinto ohc engine, not the earlier v4) and that went like a rocket for a car of that era, but was full of holes as was normal in that era. Scrapped that one when cam belt broke, although on those cars it did not bend valves so could have been fixed but it was so rough and they were worth nothing then. See what they are worth now.聽

I learnt to drive in my fathers 1966 Hillman Minx, official paid for driving lessons (拢2 per hour) was in a Mini Clubman, first car of my own was a 1963 Vauxhall FB Victor, (bench seats, 3 speed column change, handbrake under the dash, headlamp dip switch on the floor) second car was a Morris 1300, 1968, paid 拢400 for it, it was 4 years old. after that it was a fleet of Minis, 4 in total over time, then an Austin Maestro after that a V8 Range Rover Vogue Auto, then a couple of Land Rovers, a S111 and later a non-turbo Defender 90, a 1966 S11A which Is in storage. My previous vehicle was a MK1 Focus which I bought whilst my current LR Defender 90 County was being rebuilt, didn't keep the focus but 12 months, nice car but had the chance to buy my current car, 2007 low mileage Fiesta 1.4 Zetec Climate in Tango met red for 拢800 plus the Focus. 2 vehicles are needed in my part of the world, if you only have one and it lets you down you're well and truly marooned. That's my vehicle life history.

I had a 1.7 Puma, similar specs as the 140 I've got now, but the 140 is no way near as much fun to drive as the Puma

On 4/25/2020 at 5:08 PM, tef89 said:

Audi A3 Sporback 150 COD.聽

I do miss it.

I still miss the A3 Sportback I had too! It was JCT 600 that put me off as well. I used to think they had a good reputation until they took over the local (previously independent, and very good) Audi franchise.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Doylie said:

I had a 1.7 Puma, similar specs as the 140 I've got now, but the 140 is no way near as much fun to drive as the Puma

I'm guessing you've got a Fiesta Zetec S 140, as in your profile it just says Zetec S? Zetec S is a trim level (Zetec is also an engine name) which could be a number of ford models.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club