Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus mk2 sat nav stereo

Cast away

Hi dudes. 

I found a sat nav stereo came out of kuga mk1 but it’s seems to be fitting normally to focus. Anybody have any idea if it can be working without a problem before going ahead and buy it. Thanks 

Ford HS MCA DAB

https://www.galamotors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/DSC07405.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cast away said:

Hi dudes. 

I found a sat nav stereo came out of kuga mk1 but it’s seems to be fitting normally to focus. Anybody have any idea if it can be working without a problem before going ahead and buy it. Thanks 

Ford HS MCA DAB

https://www.galamotors.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/DSC07405.jpg

Hi,

Not sure about the Kuga but I do know the mondeo headunits have different software installed compared to the focus which causes some issues with Speakers and bluetooth aswell as some crackling on the bluetooth microphone when listening to any audio source, all personal experiences; Ivs since gone fully aftermarket myself 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Lenny. 

thanks for sharing your experience. I got an aftermarket MP5 today as well. Looks good so far sound quality is not too bad. I’m happy with it. Have a small issue with the Speakers wiring will sorted this tomorrow. Thanks 😊 

B3E0AAC6-F067-4952-B0E8-9CA9AFDAF995.jpeg

011EC1E6-2C6B-47E6-A537-AFACFF9059D4.jpeg

3CF55407-A30D-44EF-AB60-6600D942D035.jpeg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cast away said:

Hi Lenny. 

thanks for sharing your experience. I got an aftermarket MP5 today as well. Looks good so far sound quality is not too bad. I’m happy with it. Have a small issue with the speakers wiring will sorted this tomorrow. Thanks 😊 

B3E0AAC6-F067-4952-B0E8-9CA9AFDAF995.jpeg

011EC1E6-2C6B-47E6-A537-AFACFF9059D4.jpeg

3CF55407-A30D-44EF-AB60-6600D942D035.jpeg

Looks excellent nice size of screen, 

An xtrons tv tuner would go nicely if you find yourself taking lunch breaks in the car these days due to COVID-19 which I do, I've fitted an xtrons tv tuner inside the passenger boot panel, I can show pictures if interested in fitting yourself but I won't hijack the thread if not necessary, 

Also if seeking better sound in the future; I'd upgrade the Speakers and fit an amplifier rather than changing the headunit now that you have a touch screen 👍 

Reverse camera is also very easy to add now too. 

My guides are here: 

https://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/68214-full-list-lennys-guides/

Hi Lenny. 

Thank you 😊 no hassles, enjoy your xtrons.  I’m casting my phone on this screen watching YouTube so it’s do the job. I would do an upgrade for my Speakers the one I have cost me good money every time it stops working Itself few times and I changed it with the stock one so diffidently going for upgrade soon. Thanks again 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club