Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dash cam hardwire fiesta mk7

gazza02

Hi all. New to the forum. Just bought my wife a 14 plate fiesta 1.25. I want to hardwire a front dash cam in and would like some advice. I guess it'll be wired into the fusebox behind the glove box. Any help with this appreciated. 

I just fitted one to my recently acquired Mk8 which I took out of my older model. I realise different model/year to yours but I guess the process would be very similar. I bought a piggy back fuse holder from amazon as the fuses on the new car were a different size to my old one. The only difficulty I had was trying to find a 2amp fuse for the camera. I emailed Nextbase and they sent me a complete piggy back including the fuse FOC. Be aware that there are at least four different sized blade type fuses. MK8 Ford Fiesta ST - How to HARDWIRE a DASHCAM (Nextbase 412GW) - YouTube 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club