Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Air filter change 2019my

robbyvrs

Well just received my new K+N replacement filter for my 2019 1.0 125 and it's too small?

This is the same part number which i fitted to my previous 2018 125 and 140 1.0 Fiestas and it was listed as fitting upto 2020 models but not (too late) after checking the K+N website it looks like there's another part number.

The part i have is 33-2955 and the later part is 33-3117

My engine sticker has the date 29 Aug 2018 - Cologne plant

[img]https://i.imgur.com/nRdXVis.jpg?1[/img]

IMG_20201225_144145[1].jpg

Measure it and offer it for sale, It's something I'd like to put into wife's 1.0 ecoboost. I tend to keep the cars a few years and it saves buying replacing filters as much as anything.

7 hours ago, fiestaecoboostman said:

Measure it and offer it for sale, It's something I'd like to put into wife's 1.0 ecoboost. I tend to keep the cars a few years and it saves buying replacing filters as much as anything.

How old is your wifes Fiesta? it turns out the filter i bought (part number 33-2955) is for pre 2019 models.

I've asked to return the filter but the place is closed until next week so i don't know if i have to pay return postage? might just resell it and buy another?

19 hours ago, fiestaecoboostman said:

Its a 2014 1.0 mate

Sent it back to seller = eBay agreed as it was falsely advertised

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club