Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chipped Paint

Drunknmunky

Had my fiesta for almost a year and its been through its fair share of bumps etc though none were my fault. After a bump and respray in october 09 I have started to notice that the paint espec on the bonnet and passenger side have fairly bad chips. Should I take it back to my dealer and ask whats going on with it & would they check the bodywork etc free of charge.

Thanks

I think the paintwork is covered for 2 years or something isn't it?

Cant remember now, Ive gota book mine in for the first 1500 mile check soon

If I remember I ask about the paintwork warranty

I bought my car in March and have done 1400 miles, but have not been told about a 1500 mile check. I just received a letter from the dealer saying the first service was 12000 miles or something. Has anyone else been told about the 1500 mile check?

I bought my car in March and have done 1400 miles, but have not been told about a 1500 mile check. I just received a letter from the dealer saying the first service was 12000 miles or something. Has anyone else been told about the 1500 mile check?

Only heard about it when talking to the parts manager, never got a letter about it though. Didn't cost me anything so I had mine checked.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club