Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta ST MK8 from Volvo V40 - Advice/opinions

IamDave

Good luck with that !! 😆 

• Haha 1

On 2/25/2021 at 4:14 PM, Eric Bloodaxe said:

FWIW, a pal of mine went the other way a year or so ago, moving to a V40 (a T2, so only 122ps I think?), after a string of Fiestas and Focuses. After knowing someone nigh on 50 years you can sense when they're not happy even if nothing's said, and he's started to make enquiries about a Mk 8 Fiesta...............😀

3 hours ago, IamDave said:

So, I didn’t win the debate of getting a new car unfortunately. She made a good point what’s the point in having two fiesta’s (apparently because one is more than than the other isn’t a valid point 🤔). We’ve since been through looking at getting a new house to going back to sticking with where we are for a few years. And with that have gone from selling my car and getting a new one, to selling my car, to not selling my car and back to possibly selling my car and running one.

So maybe in another few years I’ll be back but appreciate all the opinions and advice! I did suggest that a focus ST would be a family car if she wants something bigger 🤔 🤪

I do sympathise - been through all that over the years and debate about stay put or move is still ongoing!

Met up with the pal I mentioned above earlier this week for a walk for the first time in months (socially distanced etc!) and he and his Mrs are now talking about going back to two cars - both Fiestas!

His logic, which I can (sort of) follow, is that they both enjoy driving Fiestas (they got their first in 1979) and whoever needs to leave the house first can just jump into whichever is first on the drive without thinking about adapting to a different car!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club