Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ignition switch / live

CY292

Good morning, I have just joined this morning and looking for some guidance from all the good people on hear. 

We have a Ka+ (2018) and have a dash cam ready to install, however I am unable to find an an ignition switch / live fuse in the fuse box behind the glove box.  Has anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks and stay safe all.

Hi, try fuse 17 (Sync3) or fuse 23 (radio) if you want the dashcam to go on and off with the ignition. See the following YouTube video:-

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the fast reply. Really appreciate it. Looking at the link, even though it's a 2018 reg, it's the pre-face model. Would this still apply? 

Thanks

Hi CY292, if you have the older fuse box then the radio will be fuse 51 (7.5 Amp) see other YouTube video below:-

• Like 1

Brill, just got to work.out how I can get the cable from the engine bay into the interior of the car. Any ideas? 

Hi, not sure why you want to get from engine bay to inside. The fuse box with F51 is already inside the car. Do you have some other reason to do that ?

The best way normally is to follow the exsisting main harness as it passes through the bulkhead. There is nearnly always space to put an extra wire though

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club