Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk8 ST Line chrome exhaust trim.

colinmcg71
聽Share

Is it possible to buy this part separately for the wife's Vignale?聽If so does anyone have a part number?

Cheers聽馃檪

Was cleaning mine recently and it didn't appear easily detachable. Spotted your thread about stainless trims from eBay for your Focus which look good - I'd be inclined to source something on there, tbh.

• Thanks 1

Cheers Roger, looks like that will have to be the plan. I finally found a decent picture of the exhaust online and you鈥檙e right, it鈥檚 not easily removable. Looks like it鈥檚 pressed and spot welded on.

• Like 1

Yes, I also think the trims are welded to the end of the exhaust by the looks of them.

23 minutes ago, Mavroz said:

Yes, I also think the trims are welded to the end of the exhaust by the looks of them.

Yeah, looks like it.

AD3EC721-B288-455E-B9AD-E236DB3AB49B.thumb.jpeg.d64fa93886c4525d98b67a1b3fca29f0.jpeg

Oh well.

I guess when these need replacing in years to come they will not be supplied from a local exhaust centre with the tip on them?

I think they will only be available with tip via a Ford Spares depot.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club