Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Converting MK8 Zetec to an ST/ST-Line?

ethann

Hello all,

I quite like the look of the ST-Line's exterior and would like to replicate that on my own car if possible.

I have a Race-Red, 2017, MK8 Ford Fiesta Zetec (The N/A version sadly) and I'm from the UK.

I am not a fan of the MK8 Zetec's front bumper and would like to replace it with an ST-Line version however is this actually possible?

By the looks of it, the holes for lights and mounting points seem to be similar (from online images).

Essentially, I was wondering whether it is possible to convert the front bumper of my MK8 Zetec to an ST-Line/ST front bumper.

There's no point in spending lots of money on bumpers if it turns out they don't fit so I may as well ask the experts on forums such as these first.

Thanks in advance!

Current:

s-l640.jpg

Want:

s-l640.jpg

Should be direct fit, rear is just a valance, I believe 

Afaik the front bumpers would be a direct replacement. As Dave mentions, the rears seem to be the same apart from the rear valence and diffuser.

As you say, fair amount of work/expense involved unless you are lucky enough to find a pristine bumper in the right colour complete with fogs and grille. A lot of people simply don't like the bright elements in the Zetec grille. If that's the case a cheaper/easier option might be to source a black grille from an Active which has the same basic front bumper. Or just spray the existing grille satin black.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

How did this go? Did you go ahead with it?

I'm looking to do the same thing with a Titanium X.

• 1 year later...

I have a st line in black and all parts available I've recently brought a zetec and looking to swap everything from my st line to my zetec. Engine is mint still only things wrong are the fromlnt bumper and the entire left side.

Even thought about dropping the lump in the zetec as the st line engine is breaking 140 and such a waste of a engine to just be sat there.

Zetec is 2013

St line is 2018.

Any ideas

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club