Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fiesta tdci 1.6 2007 instrument cluster lights not coming on high beam coil heater not working

neil.bennett30

when i turn the car on and test them they all work. but dont work whilst normal running or startup. only work on menu test. also sometimes the screen fails or has lines across it

3 minutes ago, neil.bennett30 said:

when i turn the car on and test them they all work but dont work whilst normal running or startup. they only work on test menu

Are you saying it’s just the glow plug light and hibeam light? Or more. I would not expect to see glowplug light unless we are in depths of winter. I had a 2007 tdci for 9 years and probably only saw the glowplug light a few times each winter in the coldest month only. If hibeam light not working can you confirm the hibeam in the headlights actually come on when you flick the switch between lo and hi beam?  On my sisters fiesta the switch broke inside so it felt like it clicked properly but did not change the beam. 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club