Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta mk6 AC not working past fan speed 2

JohnConnor1

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced an issue with the Air conidtioning on the fiesta mk5, it works perfectly at fan speed one and 2, but turns off (inlcuding the light) if i try and turn the fan speed to 3 or 4. The light and ac comes back on by itself if i turn it back to fan speed 2. Im not sure if this is a feature of the car or an issue in the AC system. If anyone has an answer or a solution please let me know.

• Sad 1

• 2 years later...

On 7/21/2021 at 1:01 AM, JohnConnor1 said:

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone else has experienced an issue with the Air conidtioning on the fiesta mk5, it works perfectly at fan speed one and 2, but turns off (inlcuding the light) if i try and turn the fan speed to 3 or 4. The light and ac comes back on by itself if i turn it back to fan speed 2. Im not sure if this is a feature of the car or an issue in the AC system. If anyone has an answer or a solution please let me know.

I have the same problem did you get sorted thank you 

15 hours ago, Stephen Harris said:

did you get sorted thank you 

You won't get a reply from @JohnConnor1 OPW

Do you select "Recirc" and does it make any difference ?  If not, you are trying to aircon the outside world, and that might turn of the aircon.

You can hear cars that have the aircon on, and their windows are open.........

With the blower "Off" the aircon should go off anyway, so perhaps a dirty wiper/wafer on the blower switch.

With the ignition off, you could try rotating the blower switch a few times to clean the contacts.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club