Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Galaxy retractable cargo cover

His Ripness

I'm looking for a retractable cargo cover for the 2016 galaxy.  Apparently the earlier Galaxys (up to 2015) had this option but Ford does not offer one for the 2016- models.  However the car is equipped with slots for a retractable cargo cover.

Does anyone know if the cargo cover that fits the earlier Galaxys will also fit the later ones?  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Hi, my 2016 Galaxy came with a Cargo cover.  I had a 2010 Galaxy before that and the old cargo cover did not fit my new Galaxy. Same with roof rails etc. Old not compatible with the new so had to buy new roof rails as well. Also miss the "Apple catcher" that my old Galaxy had.  No fittings for it on the new one. Such is the price of progress I suppose....

Thank you Unofix for your help said @His Ripness No problem said Unofix just happy to help - KMA !!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club