Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus DA3 2010 1.6 TDCi | Damaged rear valance

Greg C
聽Share

Hello,

Newly registered member posting here! 馃檪

I have a 1.6 TDCi 2010 DA3 Focus (I live in Norway). This model is equivalent to the Zetec S Mk II I believe?

Anyway, long story short the other day I managed to damage the rear valance under the bumper - unfortunately by backing into a pile of snow / ice 馃槥!! I have spent days trawling through all of the usual selling sites etc in an attempt to source a spare used part, but currently they seem to be like rocking horse manure...! At least ones in fairly聽good condition anyway. Of course you can still buy them new, but the genuine Ford kits that I have seen are around 拢300, and then obviously they have to be primed and painted etc. I just want to order a used / reconditioned part that can be fitted quickly and easily - if that's possible?

So, my question is, can anyone recommend a breaker or supplier who could supply me with this part? Obviously they would need to be willing to ship to Norway. The valance that I have appears to be just the standard grey colour (rest of the car bodywork is black). I think the valance OEM is聽1517906.

This is probably a bit of a long shot but thanks for you help anyway.

Greg

Hello Greg, I think it very unlikely that anyone here in the UK will be able to offer anything that will be cost effective. It will probably cost 拢70 in postage and then you you will have to pay import tax (we are not in the EU 馃榾).

I'm not familiar with your exact model/year, but if your valance is "standard grey" does it need to be primed and painted? Won't it come "standard grey"?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club