Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta St 3 Help

BonsBalls

Hi I am looking at getting an ST 3 but I'm a bit confused about the spec between the 2017-19 manufactured models and the 2020 manufactured one.

I read somewhere that the 2020 manufactured model had slightly different spec. That it included the performance pack as standard, the newer sync with the dark blue theme and B&O sound system now as standard with the subwoofer now moved from the spare wheel compartment to behind the right hand side cover in the boot.

I'm looking at a 2020 reg but it was manufactured in October 2019 and the dealer tells me its the same spec as the 2020 manufactured model but I'm a bit skeptical. They have said it comes with the B&O sound system but the right side of the boot has a space rather than a plastic grill, which is where I thought they had moved the subwoofer. I have attached a pic. The car also comes with a spare wheel, which is great, but if the car is the older spec shouldnt the sub woofer be in there?

I have not been to see the car yet as its a few hours away so wanted to know if anyone could help before going to see it. Is there anyway of knowing if it has the performance pack by looking on sync or settings on the dash?

I didn't want to spend the extra money on a 20 reg if it's the older spec, if that makes sense. I asked Ford for advice but they couldn't tell me anything about the vehicle due to data protection.

Thanks

D5014D39-F87F-4813-90EA-FCE42E738FE4.thumb.jpeg.e47721b5fb0c33b181b98a1d39a6553b.jpeg087E4C9F-C745-476F-AEC1-05A1E2370586.thumb.jpeg.b95a8c928bf9b8b7a1cd373f9f04bc9a.jpeg

Can't be certain but I think when I had my 2019 version the sub woofer and grill was on the left hand side of the boot. Hard to see the left hand side of the boot from your photo. The other thing to consider is it hasn't got a B&O if I am right about the grill.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, unofix said:

Woof Woof !!

sub woofer.JPG

I thought it was on the right hand side as the 2020's I've seen have a plastic grill on that side now instead of a space. Thanks for the reply

That's the 2020 boot. I was told the sub woofer was behind the right side plastic vent/grill.

bc1430f3fa174064844f2da03682f6cd.jpg

2 hours ago, BonsBalls said:

That's the 2020 boot. I was told the sub woofer was behind the right side plastic vent/grill.

bc1430f3fa174064844f2da03682f6cd.jpg

Yes you were told correctly, its behind the grill on the right on my 2022 model 👈

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club