Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fiesta 1.4 mk7 LPG 2009 - Clutch Problem Cold Start

Mirko29497

Hi guys, i'm writing this topic to explain my problem when the car is cold (for example the first time when i get the car in the day or take it after many hours). The car have 205.000 km

My problem is refer for my clutch: everytime i start to move, i feel the front car jump. When i make some kilometers, the problem disappear.

So i have tried to pump manytime the clutch pedal and the problem was a lot decreased. Also i have feel the reaction of the brake pedal: slightly heavy, ready and powerful. 

What can be ? Clutch pomp dead or i need to bleed the brake system ?

Thank you! Sorry for my bad English.

It's probably just an old clutch plate or pressure plate snatching when it's cold

9 hours ago, DaveT70 said:

It's probably just an old clutch plate or pressure plate snatching when it's cold

Before replace the clutch, i want try to fix del problem with the more less expensive operation. In the evening i had take some photo on the Cylinder Master Clutch and i think there is a loss of oil because i see it wet (it can be only the reflex of the flash light to take the photo). Also you can see the dust attacked. This "glue" can be the loss oil?

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-01 at 18.29.35.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2023-02-01 at 18.29.34.jpeg

Your car is approximately 14 years old and has covered 128,000 miles. If it is still on the original factory fitted clutch then I'd think it's probably time for a new one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club