Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kidding The Airbag System

fishpond 47

Hi I have a mk3 2002 mondy and the first thing I done was got a set of leather seats off flebay, you know the story immaculate condition and all that, they was a bargin though just £100, when I got them home and came to fit them I noticed that the airbag wires had been cut off completly, I'm not that bothered about the seat airbags but as you can guess my air bag light now flashes 5 times then stays on, is there a way of kidding the system into thinking the seat airbags are there?

btw can anybody tell me what size font I should be posting in? lol

Hi I have a mk3 2002 mondy and the first thing I done was got a set of leather seats off flebay, you know the story immaculate condition and all that, they was a bargin though just £100, when I got them home and came to fit them I noticed that the airbag wires had been cut off completly, I'm not that bothered about the seat airbags but as you can guess my air bag light now flashes 5 times then stays on, is there a way of kidding the system into thinking the seat airbags are there?

btw can anybody tell me what size font I should be posting in? lol

no affraid not mate coz it knows theres somthing wrong with system

no affraid not mate coz it knows theres somthing wrong with system

when I had the probe I fitted an after market steering in turn removed the drivers air bag so through the probe found out that a resister (or it might have been a diode) across two wires made the airbag light work as normal and was woundering if anybody on here has tried some thing along those lines.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club