Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi From Another Annoying Noob

sylus

Firstly sorry for the straight in and needing help..I know how regular members get cheesed off with that so apologies..but given the girlies refusal to give up on her focus I suspect she will keep it longer so reggular use of the forum is to be expected

so straight in :(

clunking from the rear led us to take the car into a garage today for a free exhaust check..makes the similar clunk of a loose exhaust..they took it out for a test drive after checking and finding no probs with the exhaust. Came back and said the rear shocks were failing and the noise was the springs over compensating and clunking...the car is a 2004 hatchback 1.8 tdci and has 115,000 miles on it and they are the original shocks

second problem..the handbrake always sticks to the point that she has more often than not, parks it in gear than use the handbrake..a small amount of gt85 on the pivot on the hub seems to release it but long term i'd rather the handbrake didn't stick

I'm a very basic but capable diyer and basic car things type of person

any idea's or help on my first post would be greatly appreciated thanks

Ps re- the rear shocks..I've found a few posts but I guess I'm seeking reassurance really...did anyone torque the bolts back up or just tighten?

first time really so competent just not well informed

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club