Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta S1600 (134)

r3ign

Hello everyone,

im back once again im thinking of gettig another fiesta as some of you might remember that i part exed my old zetec-s (as seen below)

for a seat leon FR (diesel)

anyway,

what do you guys think of this new S 1600 (134) is it worth the money or would you reccomend getting a mauntune ?

I've also looked everywhere and cant find an answer is the exhaust on it just purely a tailpiece or is it a Cat back ?

thanks

im getting the normal s1600 with the mountune added for less than it would cost for a new s1600, i asked the salesmen to look into both options but old one with mountune was much cheaper. Though i do work for the dealership so it might not be the case for everyone. S1600 was a pre reg too so on a 60 plate when before i had a 10 plate so not much newer unfotunetly. Ill stick some pics up to let you see when i pick it up this week :D

Mountune have a 155ps kit out now, if you didn't know. So I'd deffinately recommend getting that, though I myself don't have it.....yet :lol: If you like the stripes, look into getting a normal 120ps S1600 then get that mountuned, I'm sure they'll depreciate a lot with the arrival of the 134ps

Mark

thank you both.

I was thinking about the mauntune wow! 155 how much does the mauntune standard upgrade the 140 cost these days?

also what dealerships do them and does it void the ford warranty (sorry ive been away far too long)

thanks for the help so far.

yeah that would be great if you could send me a pic of your new car best of luck with it :)

I've just ordered a S1600 134, I was looking at the 120 but no matter how attractive the price I couldn't bring myself to buy a car that was nearly a year old (build date was April 2010).

I know it happens a lot but with a standard car you can't tell when it was built, with the 120 most people know it's a 2010 car even if it has an 11 plate on it.

Thanks for the info, i think i will wait a while for the new s-1600 t go down in price (second hand ones eventually)

as they are cheaper to mauntune (£700) as apposed to (£1700) as they apparently according to the ford dealer

have an updated manifold already on the car. so there fore you just need to get the cat and back-box and air filter.

• 2 months later...

I've just ordered a S1600 134, I was looking at the 120 but no matter how attractive the price I couldn't bring myself to buy a car that was nearly a year old (build date was April 2010).

I know it happens a lot but with a standard car you can't tell when it was built, with the 120 most people know it's a 2010 car even if it has an 11 plate on it.

Likewise, one of the reasons I chose the S1600 was that it is a limited edition.......picking it up on Saturday morning!

In the best colour (white of course).......guys I'm back!!!

• 10 months later...

fiestS1600Angle.jpg

This is mine i had to go for the 134 after having the st150 a few years back. Anyone know how much the 155 moutune kit costs fitted for my model i have seen a few prices knocked around most for guys who have the standard set up found on Zetec s etc.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club