Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Focus

Paul24

Hi, personally I wouldn't post reg no. To post photos you have to upload them into something like photobucket http://photobucket.com/ when you done that click on the photos and some boxes should appear underneath it. Click on image code and 'copied should appear in the box, now back to the focus forum. Click upon reply, then the insert image icon and paste into the box. Now you can either post or you can preview it first you can check if its worked and the picture is in the right place as below:

mondeo2.jpg

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cuke

• Drmoore

• pavr27

• tomo2001

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Chris edit them image tags out :rolleyes:

Drmoore, once you click on photos image tag back at Photobucket it auto copies, on coming back to the forum all you need do is right click and paste

Edit:

Chris that Mondeo looks smart, you sure your not going to miss it?

Like the wheels,

are you taking the "Chip" with you? is it reprogrammable for the Ecoboost when they write a map for it?

How do i blank out reg plate

You can do it in "Windows Paint" if you have nothing better on your pc

Chris edit them image tags out :rolleyes:

Drmoore, once you click on photos image tag back at Photobucket it auto copies, on coming back to the forum all you need do is right click and paste

Edit:

Chris that Mondeo looks smart, you sure your not going to miss it?

Like the wheels,

are you taking the "Chip" with you? is it reprogrammable for the Ecoboost when they write a map for it?

Hi, I know I know, just didn't want to make it too complicated, yes I will miss however it is just too darned big now, plus I really do like the Focus. The wheels we a stroke of good fortune, Ford had run out of 17" ones, thus they fitted 18" for free, harsher ride though. Can't take the 'chip' cos it isn't one, the ecu was reprogrammed by Angel Tuning, beside the Focus cannot be remapped yet. I'll just get it done by them, have discount now, when they can crack it.

Just did my sums again for the Focus, I actually got it on the road with the options for £20830, then I have £750 discount for using ford credit, no interest, then take off the options which is then £1840.00 otr, not bad for a dealership price. Then I could also take the difference the internet broker was going to pay for my car, which is £600; so all in all it is £17810 for the basic car. I know it might be playing with figures but they do stack up so I'm rather pleased with that...

Drmoore, I also think you can do it inside of photobucket..

Chris

Looks really sleek. Nice colour choice too.

You're just teasing now having those 3 image code lines at the bottom that didn't work... lol

edit : spoke too soon.

That interior looks brilliant. (Hmm, I wonder what I'd get for trade in on my fiesta lol) ;)

Hi, thank you its gorgeous, nice to see how my car will look too. I see you've had mudflaps fitted, how do they look and cost?

Chris

Mud flaps were included in otr price

I think the car looks better with them on & will help keep her clean and protect from stone chips

Hi, agreed, that's why I fitted them to my mondeo, I think I'll pop into the dealership and ask them to be fitted too. I'm cheeky enough to see if he'll include them in the price :P

Chris

Did you ask the dealer to remove the model description on the tailgate ?

Hi, I spotted that too, it should have titanium x, considering de-badging mine though.

Chris

Don't know why it didn't come with tit x badges dealer says he will fit one if i want for free but i prefer it without what do you think

Hi, I'd take of the focus badge too otherwise it looks like the 'edge' model..

Chris

Hi, got a build date of the 20/8/11, fantastic, all looking good for the new 61 reg number :D Have also asked for the brake calipers to be painted red but there're not sure about whether they're done at the factory or not.

Chris

The price list states brake caliper painting is a dealer option

Hi, not on the current one:

Styling

16" alloy wheels, set of 4 - various styles (price excludes tyres and fitting) Various from £480.00

17" alloy wheels, set of 4 - various styles (price excludes tyres and fitting) Various from £665.00

18" alloy wheels, set of 4 - various styles (price excludes tyres and fitting) Various from £695.00

Mirror caps, chromed (left & right side mirror) * 1529485 + 1529572 £145.00

Coloured brake callipers TBC TBC

Gear knobs, styled, non-illuminated, 5-speed manual transmission 1729810 £42.00

Gear knobs, styled, illuminated, 5-speed manual transmission 1729814 £82.46

Gear knobs, non-illuminated shift pattern, 6-speed manual 1729811 £59.53

Gear knobs, illuminated shift pattern, 6-speed, manual 1729815 £82.46

Wire assembly of Illuminated gear knobs (spare part, included in gear knob kit) 1729817 £26.38

Chris

Hi, got a build date of the 20/8/11, fantastic, all looking good for the new 61 reg number :D Have also asked for the brake calipers to be painted red but there're not sure about whether they're done at the factory or not.

Chris

Cool :) I have a date of 5th August. How much is the dealer asking for painted calipers? I would also like mine painted..might do them myself though, I did my own on my ST - in Orange.

Hi, good news for us both then :) The dealer doesn't know a price yet as there're waiting to see what the factory says. If they can't do it I might just paint them myself...

Chris

Hi All, first post after just finding this forum.

I have just placed an order for a

Focus 2.0 Titanium X(163) Powershift

Candy Red

18" alloys

Appearance Pack

Driver assistance pack

no delivery date as yet!

£24000 have I been done or is this good?

Has anyone got a powershift yet?

Hi, well done and a good spec, is it from a main dealer and have you read up about the powershift?

Chris

Apparently the Powershift is good unless you want to use it manually as the selector 'thumbswitch' is too fiddly ?

Hi, yes the buttons for changing gear are on the stick, I've heard it said the reason Ford put it there was to please the owners in the US, however they hate it as well and would prefer flappy paddles.

Chris

Hi, yea, it is from Dagenham Ford and as for the powershift I have read a little "double clutch, preselect gear type jobby" just wanted an auto really

Kev

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club