Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Model Year 2012

adzmcp

How long does it take from actualy building the car till when its ready to be delivered to customer? My car was built 5th July in Valencia, then arrived at dealers 22nd July for me to pick up 26th.

depends on certain conditions, like weather, and getting a full load.

My Titanium was built 31st October 08, and it came in to dealers 24 November, my Zetec S was already built on 13th December 10, and sat over in the holding compound, ordered 20th December, but christmas and weather back log meant it got in to dealers 11th Jan,,picked up 13th

ONce again prob 1st in that dealer as we have never had a tit x estate yet but I know of one driving around and has for few month and to make it even rare it a powershift lol

I received my titanium a few days ago and it's the 2012 spec, The headliner is much nicer than I thought it would be, It's not a "wooly" effect that used to be on them, it's woven thread (think shreddies) and it makes the interior more classy.

Motorcrossmad - Can you select DAB through the voice control? I can't, just AM/FM and the usual things, looks like ford havnt updated that yet lol

I've not tried the voice control yet. Never appealed to me tbh will give it a go n report back mate

Cool =]

PS. Do you have the interior pack2? It's amazing!

Cool =]

PS. Do you have the interior pack2? It's amazing!

I do! I love it ;) me and you have pretty similar specs..great choice!

The metal is the same kit as a zetec s but the front grill is not the zetec s grill. It's taken from the normal range. Only difference is instead of Chrome surround it have a moondust silver surround and the fog light surrounds are also in silver

The bottom of the front spoiler has an additional piece on it

lol yeah we do have prety similar specs =]

any interior pack is worth it to get rid of the awful standard handbrake

lol yeah we do have prety similar specs =]

any interior pack is worth it to get rid of the awful standard handbrake

Yeah exactly, I think the standard handbrake and gearknob are awful compared to the interior pack ones, they just have a much better feel to them :)

• 2 weeks later...

Picking up my Fiesta Edge next week sometime, can't wait. Still don't know exactly what I get in it, they tried to sell me the 2011 model for £500 cheaper but wanted to get the 2012 model.

Picking up my Fiesta Edge next week sometime, can't wait. Still don't know exactly what I get in it, they tried to sell me the 2011 model for £500 cheaper but wanted to get the 2012 model.

Excellent, be sure to post some pics and your first thoughts once you get your hands on it Ricky!

You'll be counting down the days soon.

Paul :)

Thanks Paul, yeh counting down the days already lol :)

Not too sure you will be botherd about pics of mine as I won't of done anything to it :(

Still, can't waiiittt.

Thanks Paul, yeh counting down the days already lol :)

Not too sure you will be botherd about pics of mine as I won't of done anything to it :(

Still, can't waiiittt.

That doesn't matter, there's several people here who aren't into heavy modding (me inclusive).

Only changes I've done are little things like changing footwell light colour, and adding an armrest and a bit of extra grille chrome - hasn't stopped me posting plenty of pics over time lol.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club