Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Door Rattle

baldinio

Got a rattle coming from near side back passenger door. More so when music on. Had door panel off and can't find anything loose. Anybody any ideas?

Does it sound like something rolling around inside the door. I hear the same thing if so, but mainly when cornering. I'm still clueless as to what the cause is and haven't had the card off to investigate it yet.

Does it sound like something rolling around inside the door. I hear the same thing if so, but mainly when cornering. I'm still clueless as to what the cause is and haven't had the card off to investigate it yet.

No more a vibration noise. Changed some broken clips but still there. Very annoying.

• 11 years later...

New around here and sorry for bringing back from the dead such an old thread. 
I'm having the same issue, in 2022 go figure, with my 2011 Focus Mk3 : passenger door in front at speeds above 60miles sounds like it has something rolling on the inside, metal on metal kind of sound and it just drives me nuts. 
Did anyone find any solution to that? 
Thanks a bunch! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 10/31/2022 at 7:49 PM, raduteop said:

New around here and sorry for bringing back from the dead such an old thread. 
I'm having the same issue, in 2022 go figure, with my 2011 Focus Mk3 : passenger door in front at speeds above 60miles sounds like it has something rolling on the inside, metal on metal kind of sound and it just drives me nuts. 
Did anyone find any solution to that? 
Thanks a bunch! 

I love this - entirely 'green' recycling an old thread like this, Greta would be proud. Every little helps. Oh, wait a minute, that's a supermarket, right? LOL

• Haha 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club