Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lowering My 5Door Titanium

maidens

Hi all,

I want to lower my mk7 5 door titanium. I was all set on buying the Eibach 30mm lowering springs but now think it to low for me.

Now I've seen a s1600 at the dealers and the ride height looks perfect. Is this ride height the same on all the Zetec S models? and will the springs from the

s1600 fit my titanium?

Any help would be great

Paul

I think you will find the S1600 and Zetec S have the same set up. It's only 10mm lower than standard. So you wont notice that in real world terms. You may also find that the 17" alloys on the S1600 will make it look "lower" due to the larger tyre, but it will still ride at the same height.

What engine you got in your titanium?

I have a set of zetec s springs for a tdci I would possibly sell if they're any good to you. Only took em off to put eibachs on.

Regarding fitment, all mk7 Fez springs will fit all mk7 Fez's. The only difference is spring rate and height dependant on engine. E.g. diesel engines are heavier, so you wouldn't put petrol springs on a diesel (trust me, I done it and it was horrible to drive)

Danny

It's a 1.4 petrol so I'm out of luck with your springs. I think I'll go over to my local ford dealers and get some ordered, I'll be getting some 17" wheels soon so they should help with the overall look like Mark MK said.

Don't buy from Ford, they'll be a fortune. I have a friend that works for Demontweeks, he can get em delivered for a little around £133

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club