Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello Everyone!

Big Budgie

Hi Folks.

Just found this site today after someone told me about it. I have a 2008 2.0 TDCi C-Max Zetec which I've had since July. It's ex motability and is very low milage, under 15K when I got it. Things I like are the cracking engine and slick 6 speed 'box, also the very good ride and handling. The seats are also very comfortable although I haven't done any really long journeys as yet. Things I don't like include the "privacy" glass as I think it looks daft, and it's no real benefit. Also the very poor provision of interior storage. Compared to my last car (Xsara Picasso)It is better screwed together, handles better and is quieter. The down side is less rear leg/head room and lack of useful cubby holes. The fuel consumption is averaging out at about 45 mpg which compares favourably with the Pic at about 47 although it only had 90 BHP and wasn't anywhere near as quick.

It's my first Ford for many years. My last was a JPS MK2 Capri which I sold in 1979! Before that I'd had a MK3 Cortina GT and a 1.6 MK1 GTXLR Capri.

I have recently been medically retired with arthritis from my job as Chief Engineer on Tugs in Sullom Voe Harbour. A position I have held for the last 15 years out of the 25 I was employed there. My Hobbies include Gardening, fishing and fixing up old cars and machinery. Also doing DIY around the house. I'm looking forward to taking part in the site and "meeting" like minded people.

Regards Colin Hunter

• Like 1

Hi Folks.

Just found this site today after someone told me about it. I have a 2008 2.0 TDCi C-Max Zetec which I've had since July. It's ex motability and is very low milage, under 15K when I got it. Things I like are the cracking engine and slick 6 speed 'box, also the very good ride and handling. The seats are also very comfortable although I haven't done any really long journeys as yet. Things I don't like include the "privacy" glass as I think it looks daft, and it's no real benefit. Also the very poor provision of interior storage. Compared to my last car (Xsara Picasso)It is better screwed together, handles better and is quieter. The down side is less rear leg/head room and lack of useful cubby holes. The fuel consumption is averaging out at about 45 mpg which compares favourably with the Pic at about 47 although it only had 90 BHP and wasn't anywhere near as quick.

It's my first Ford for many years. My last was a JPS MK2 Capri which I sold in 1979! Before that I'd had a MK3 Cortina GT and a 1.6 MK1 GTXLR Capri.

I have recently been medically retired with arthritis from my job as Chief Engineer on Tugs in Sullom Voe Harbour. A position I have held for the last 15 years out of the 25 I was employed there. My Hobbies include Gardening, fishing and fixing up old cars and machinery. Also doing DIY around the house. I'm looking forward to taking part in the site and "meeting" like minded people.

Regards Colin Hunter

Hi welcome :)

Hi Folks.

I'm looking forward to taking part in the site and "meeting" like minded people.

Regards Colin Hunter

Welcome to the Forum Colin,

if you get a moment join photobucket and upload some picture's of your motor,

you can then link them to this forum,

once uploaded go to Album,

below or above each picture on photobucket is an Image URL

copy this URL and paste it in to your posts

once pasted in the post remove the

.img

from either side of the link then its job done,

also check out DMB Graphics for Ford badge Overlays Click Here

Hope this helps Mate B)

Hi Lenny. I was having a look at the procedure for linking in photos and I think it will probably work with other sites as well as it only requires a URL link to the photo. I already have an account at Opera where I have a few albums uploaded, Also Facebook. I'll try the opera one and see if it works. If It does I'll let you know. If not, it'll have to be photobucket!

Thanks for the info. I'll get a few pics up soon. Cheers Colin

• Like 1

Hi Lenny. I was having a look at the procedure for linking in photos and I think it will probably work with other sites as well as it only requires a URL link to the photo. I already have an account at Opera where I have a few albums uploaded, Also Facebook. I'll try the opera one and see if it works. If It does I'll let you know. If not, it'll have to be photobucket!

Thanks for the info. I'll get a few pics up soon. Cheers Colin

Hi Colin, linking pictures with Opera will work fine, photobucket is just a personal favourite mate,

thanks,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club