Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Value At The End Of Contract?

sherry_d

Its two years already since I got my fiesta and my options run out on the 30th and I am deciding on what to do next.

I have gone for a quote and they are valuing the car at £7000 for the car and its done 14000 miles. Do you think this is a fair value or should I bargain for a better deal. The car I have is Ford Zetec 1.3 Panter on 2009 plate. Could I try other ford deals too than the one I bought the car from? I don't have much time left but we could go on a spree after Christmas if we can get a better deal elsewhere.

We would like the get another fiesta but our installments are going to be much higher than we are currently paying so I am not quite sure why. The salesman says it is because we used that clunker (or whatever it was called) and so that's why.

We currently pay £185 and it will go to £250 for the same car model on ford option. It just doesn't add up to me but will be interested to hear from others what valuation they are getting for their car and how much they pay.

Its two years already since I got my fiesta and my options run out on the 30th and I am deciding on what to do next.

I have gone for a quote and they are valuing the car at £7000 for the car and its done 14000 miles. Do you think this is a fair value or should I bargain for a better deal. The car I have is Ford Zetec 1.3 Panter on 2009 plate. Could I try other ford deals too than the one I bought the car from? I don't have much time left but we could go on a spree after Christmas if we can get a better deal elsewhere.

We would like the get another fiesta but our installments are going to be much higher than we are currently paying so I am not quite sure why. The salesman says it is because we used that clunker (or whatever it was called) and so that's why.

We currently pay £185 and it will go to £250 for the same car model on ford option. It just doesn't add up to me but will be interested to hear from others what valuation they are getting for their car and how much they pay.

Try just add fuel from Peugeot. The 207 is more frugal and will probably be cheaper than that a month including your insurance, tax and services. (providing you can afford the upfront cost) heres a link for more info

My link

btw the mileage limits apply to that price but can be changed (My uncle worked for peugeot/citroen for many years and he set my auntie up for a 107 and she pays £20 a month more to get 8000 miles a year instead of the 5500 she shouldve had.)

Just out of interest, what is the amount you would have to pay to keep the car compared to the trade-in valuation? My lump sum is £5000 (after 3 years) and they said the car would be worth more than that but I'm wondering how much more they generally offer you.

I dont really like these PCP type deals.. you never own anything at the end

The peugeot one is simply renting a car off them as such and quite honestly the 207 isn't a fantastic car and Peugeots quality/reliability/customer service is very questionable.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club