Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fusion 1.4Tdci Error Code P0684

mcfarlen

My Fusion 1.4 tdci 2003 starts fine in a morning but after a couple of minutes the eac fault comes on and it goes into limp mode !,I have had it on a computer and the code it came up with was p0684. does anyone have any ideas where i should start to look to fix this problem.

Just what i found too.

Glow plug control unit fault.

If anyone is interested i have a iPhone app which searches OBD2 codes.

Just search app store for "OBD2 Codes"

Very handy indeed.

Also for anyone who wants to play iPhone / iPod Touch music through an aux connection and wants easy track control -

FordDashboard V1.2

Gives full screen play / pause / swipe for previous and next track, and track art - also ability to customise the background - has a nice ford logo as standard.

ODB2.jpg

Dashboard.jpg

I get the same problems on my car. Not sure if its the same code but this is what happens. Seems to be when the air temp is colder. The error will go away when its warm. Im going to have the glow plug/s changed soon so hopefully this might sort it out.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club