Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ignition On Fuse?

D4nz0

Hi guys.

I don't have a voltometer and looking to find out from you, what fuse in the engine bay fuse box comes on and goes off with ignition? Any at all, its just so I can splice a wire into it that I want going off with the car.

Thanks people

Danny

bottom right hand fuse socket in the passenger fuse box (think its no8) is live when ignition on. its normally used for front parking sensors, if you havent got these, i think the contact for the fuse blade might still be in there. jam a wire into it using a spare blade fuse or similar sized object (small style spade connector also works i think)

try fuse 4 in the engine fusebox (4th down from top on the left hand bank of the "big" fuses)

its for the heater blower and should only be live with engine ignition

what's it for out of curiosity?

Thanks buddy. It's for a set of DRL's I'm chucking on, will have the DIM feature on em connected to headlights too instead of going completely out

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club