Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Disks And Pads

artscot79

has anyone got or used mintex disks and pads? if so what are they like

my oem ones need replaced soon and the price i was qouted for 2 front disks and the pads was £241.00 inc fitting which i aint paying theres no way im paying £77 per disk when i could get the whole kit for less

yeah i figured the price was excessive as well to say the least especially as thats only the front i was qouted for the previous owner opted for drums on the rear for some reason i reckon ill be going for the mintex then

just for the front they are havin a laugh and these places wonder why there going out of business greed the whole problem thats wrong with this country

i wont name names.......................................kwik fit ahem cough splutter

like i said on another post the other day last resort places quick flit halfrauds and main stealers rip off rip off rip off avoid like the proverbial plague

I just bought genuine rear discs and pads for the mondeo, £100 all in! where they get £277 for front discs and pads from, who knows. I think the genuine discs and pads for the front of mine are about £110, probably cheaper for yours so thats £170/£180 for fitting? :(

hope you told them to ram it

2 years ago on my Mondeo, I had my front discs and pads + timing belt and pulleys replaced by my local garage = £338. I don’t have the breakdown now of the costs but I guess £200 for the timing belt and the rest for the brakes.

has anyone got or used mintex disks and pads? if so what are they like

my oem ones need replaced soon and the price i was qouted for 2 front disks and the pads was £241.00 inc fitting which i aint paying theres no way im paying £77 per disk when i could get the whole kit for less

Go on http://www.eurocarparts.com website and use discount code BRAKES25 for 25% off.

thanks guys i ordered these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-1-6-Ti-VCT-Mk2-05-08-Mintex-Front-Brake-Pads-Discs-MDK0217-/110825980121?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19cdbe40d9

and yes stef i told them to ram it. the guy actually said if i wasnt happy with the price i could speak to the manager i did and the wonder of smartphones came through, i simply went to my eBay where i had bookmarked the above and showed him the response wa we cant do the parts at that price so i told him thats strange that its £77 each per disk when i know fords oem disks are around £60 per pair not much said after that surprisingly

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club