Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Best Fiesta?

ford=win

Best Fiesta  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Which one is the best fiesta to get?

i do quite a bit of driving in the lanes too so if you say that the Metal's engine does whats needed then that is perfect news for me :)

trying to over take at the moment is a challenge to say the least lol

My first car was a Zetec 1.25 & although I loved the drive I found the challenge too much in the end! To be honest you might get away with the 120ps engines if you're not sure spending the extra on the Metal is worth it. Maybe also worth looking at 2nd hand S1600 as that has same engine.

My first car was a Zetec 1.25 & although I loved the drive I found the challenge too much in the end! To be honest you might get away with the 120ps engines if you're not sure spending the extra on the Metal is worth it. Maybe also worth looking at 2nd hand S1600 as that has same engine.

Sounds like you've already been in my shoes then lol,

the extra money i dont think is to much of issue because I've specced up a Zetec S and Metal and tbh theres isn't much difference, btw what colour did u pick for ur Metal?

Sounds like you've already been in my shoes then lol,

the extra money i dont think is to much of issue because I've specced up a Zetec S and Metal and tbh theres isn't much difference, btw what colour did u pick for ur Metal?

I went for black. I've put a picture of it on the "new fiesta metal" topic

IMG_0907just got new s1600 and love it. traded in my 1.25 zetec and what a difference

• 4 weeks later...

interesting how nobody has mentioned the centura

Just want to thank everyone for the help, the titanium was very tempting after the support it got but unfortunalty not in my budget once i looked so I've placed a order for the Metal which should be arriving in a few weeks

• 2 weeks later...

I got the Zetec S 1.6 DTCI cos I liked the sporty looks and the economy, but also prefer the more relaxed low down torque of a diesel, to be honest I felt the Titanium was nice but the sports seats on the S felt right for me. Guess alot of it is where ur at in life, the TItanium felt more sensible and mature and had stuff that I'd be paying for but never use. At the end of the day they make one thats right for everyone so there is no right or wrong one to go for!

I have to decalre the full dress up kit if it was supplied on the car from the factory ? :-s

I have to decalre the full dress up kit if it was supplied on the car from the factory ? :-s

If it's on a Zetec S, no. If you added it to a Titanium, yes.

Ouch, better call them up. Didn't see that coming.

If the kit was factory fitted then why declare it?

You are only obliged to declare non factory modifications.

If the kit was factory fitted then why declare it?

You are only obliged to declare non factory modifications.

It depends on the insurance company but it's always best to check. E.g. Direct Line want to know, and if you're under 25 it's not allowed!

How are the insurance company to know and correctly asses the risk if you're driving a standard £14k Titanium - or an £18k Titanium with every extra on the sun loaded on to it?

• 2 weeks later...

I just assumed as it came from the factory with the body kit attached that I wouldn't have had to call up.

I will give them a call and ask anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

It's highly unlikely you would have to declare anything that is factory fit. Just think about how many optional extras you can add to a car nowadays.

Dealer fit things like the body kit like the Fiesta GTR may be a different story though.

All the insurance companies and brokers that I have dealt over the years with have always said that you do not need to declare factory fitted options and accessories.

• 1 month later...

to be honest its my first ford converting almost religion from vag ism to ford ism the metal just put a smile as soon as i saw it. its got more than i ever wanted in a car, leathers, nice wheels, decent exhaust system, the additional features like he sony dab bluetooth etc just adds to it o and the guy sorted me out the plate ive got on mine as it resembles my name.

Also the discount is a big big big factor when purchasing this (it is on ford options) as he mentioned the st quietly to me while my perents were there so im not tied in like other manufacturers and their finance deals

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club