Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Collect My Fiesta Metal Tomorrow :d

metal-liam

I think spraying the plastic around the radio screen glossy black to match the rest of the centre console would be a really nice little touch. Really nice car though, hope you enjoy it.

I think spraying the plastic around the radio screen glossy black to match the rest of the centre console would be a really nice little touch. Really nice car though, hope you enjoy it.

yeah i was thinking that. It does look a little bit odd, but too much gloss black may run the interior in my opinion.

Another thing about the car is that the free carpet mats are good quality. The leather seats are really comfy and very supportive if you like to drive quick around corners or roundabouts hehe :rolleyes: .

Liam

yeah i was thinking that. It does look a little bit odd, but too much gloss black may run the interior in my opinion.

Another thing about the car is that the free carpet mats are good quality. The leather seats are really comfy and very supportive if you like to drive quick around corners or roundabouts hehe :rolleyes: .

Liam

I think everyone has probably looked at that bit of plastic and wondered why it is just unpainted plastic.

good to hear i won't be falling out of the seats on monday to lol

Finally collecting my Metal on monday and i am about to order some DMB gel overlays in the anticipation of my collection :D so excited!

Finally collecting my Metal on monday and i am about to order some DMB gel overlays in the anticipation of my collection :D so excited!

Im excited for you mate, you will not be disappointed, and where are you getting your gel overlays from ?

Which colour combo have you gone for?

Im excited for you mate, you will not be disappointed, and where are you getting your gel overlays from ?

http://www.dmb.uk.com

Because your car is black you have quite a lot of choice with which colour combo you could go for, just depends on what colours you like.

I was looking at getting some for mine but not sure whether it's worth it cuz the ford badges are already blue...

Just ordered my gel overlays. Went with the black with red lettering. Will post a pic when I've got them on.

Just ordered my gel overlays. Went with the black with red lettering. Will post a pic when I've got them on.

Im glad you went for that combo as i am getting them, and wanna see the pics :)

Liam

Which colour combo have you gone for?

Ive gone for a carbon/ orange scheme, wanted something a little different :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club