Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any One Got This

fiestafun

They seem pricey.

http://www.dealextreme.com/c/car-led-light-bulbs-712

Check lumen output, fitment type, LED colour, physical size (most will fit), and read reviews/view user photo's/videos where available. Shipping will take a while, but the savings should be worth it.

They'll make nice decorative lights but don't expect them to work very well in the fog, I don't think replacing halogen with LED is completely road legal either (even if you claim they're fancy DRL's and not fog lamps).

They seem pricey.

http://www.dealextre...light-bulbs-712

Check lumen output, fitment type, LED colour, physical size (most will fit), and read reviews/view user photo's/videos where available. Shipping will take a while, but the savings should be worth it.

They'll make nice decorative lights but don't expect them to work very well in the fog, I don't think replacing halogen with LED is completely road legal either (even if you claim they're fancy DRL's and not fog lamps).

thats true,

my cree q5 front led fog light bulbs are illegal but their not that bright compared to osram nightbreaker plus H11 bulbs either.

thats true,

my cree q5 front led fog light bulbs are illegal but their not that bright compared to osram nightbreaker plus H11 bulbs either.

I was just addressing LED fog lamps in general. From what I can gather it's more a "technicality" as long as they're not going to be dazzling people, I don't see the problem in using them as decorative/daytime running lights

I was just addressing LED fog lamps in general. From what I can gather it's more a "technicality" as long as they're not going to be dazzling people, I don't see the problem in using them as decorative/daytime running lights

sorry mate,

what im saying is: you are correct in saying that some led fitments are illegal,

and i have fitted some Cree Q5 H11 bulbs in my fog lights, and theses cree fog light bulbs are not road legal,

but i have also fitted some osram night breaker plus, bulbs to the high and low beam of the car,

they are much brighter than the cree fog lights that are deemed illegal but the osrams make up for the lacking in the led fitments.

i wasnt getting at your opinion mate, i didnt explain myself properly in the first post. ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club