Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2 Questions Windows & E.s.p

tealeafuk

Hello i have a ford fiesta titanium 1.6 now from my understanding thats one of the top models noticed it doesn't have rear eletric windows so which fiesta do? IS there any such thing? Also i read on this website about the e.s.p button not being there and i went to ask ford can you turn it off or are all cars like that due to a new law or something, they told me you can turn it off in default settings, so my question is how do you get in to default settings? Jusr wondering and also wondering what else in there to change and look at. thanks for reading and hope someone can awnser my questions. if it helps i've only had it 4 days my car that is lol

I believe the rear electric windows comes as part of the Titanium X pack (also includes 17" alloys, Leather Interior) and is only available on 1.6 Petrol.

And you can fit the ESP switch yourself (guide on here somewhere) for around £35, you just need to buy the switch and wires should be there already

thanks for the imput,, do you know where you can buy the switch?

Any Ford Dealer, or have a look on eBay for one

OK i'll go in my ford dealer to day to have a look then its fitting the thing lol should be fun. thanks for your imput :)

The switch isn't too hard to fit, well taking all the plastic off is a bit of a bugger but iNath has a video tutorial for it, then the wire should be there, just plug in and go =]

I fitted mine a couple of months ago and I love it lol, makes life much easier in the snow. I can't remember how much it was from the ford dealer but I think it was around £32 after I haggled a little bit ;)

how does a esp switch help in snow btw ?

With esp enabled it cuts power to the front wheels as soon as they start spinning, so when you try and pull away in snow it keeps jumping in and basically stops you making any progress, With the switch fitted, disabling esp prevents it interfering thus making it easier to move.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club