Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk5 Cigar Lighter Fuse, Help

Lloyday

Recently have fitted a cigar lighter to my 2001 x reg zetec but it does not work, I have seeked out the central fusebox on the drivers side behind a storage panel and replaced all blown fuses but still no luck, have i replacied the right fuses? Or am I missing something, like a different fusebox or different fuse somewhere else in the vehicle, have searched the Internet thoroughly with no luck, please help, noob self can't find the forum search bar either :/

• 3 weeks later...

there's another fuse box under the bonnet passenger side under the weather strip beside the bonnet hinge check in there for a blown fuse, i found my front fog lamps one in there, peel up the weather strip up off it and undo the two clips, one on the left hand side and one on the rear of it hope this helps :)

Yeah turns out I'd forgotten to plug the lighter back in when I replaced the fuse, No problem now, thanks for the help :) and thanks for letting me know where the fog light fuse is too :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club