Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where Did My Thread Go?

Azz123

I wrote a thread with a problem with my stereo, lighter socket and dashboard but it seems to not be here anymore where isi t?

I wrote a thread with a problem with my stereo, lighter socket and dashboard but it seems to not be here anymore where isi t?

go to the top right side of the screen and click on the little arrow next to your user name,

the screen will drop down, then click on ''My content'' and it will display a full list of all threads that you both created and posted in,

you can then go in to them and review or respond.

Mycontent-1.jpg

Oh awesome thanks lenny just realised haha it was moved to the Focus owners section

Thanks buddy!

Oh awesome thanks lenny just realised haha it was moved to the Focus owners section

Thanks buddy!

ah the great Divide lol did you post it in the fiesta section?

and no problem mate, hope you get it sorted i drove around for 3 months with no stereo in the car because i had sold my 6000cd then lost the bid on a sony stereo, so i was waiting 3 months for another sony to become available on eBay

If it was posted in this forum I would have moved it to the Focus club as you're more likely to get a response from our Focus experts ;)

Thanks mate, All sorted now! And na i put it in the general chat section! Is sorted though a couple of the fuses needed switching round!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club