Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Engine Tuning

Hendo

I've got a fiesta s1600 although it's powerful is there a company where I can get more from the engine or a turbo kit fitted

I've got a fiesta s1600 although it's powerful is there a company where I can get more from the engine or a turbo kit fitted

Mountune will remap it to about 155bhp link for more info

http://www.mountune.com/index.php/services/performance-upgrades/fiesta/fiesta-b299

£1395 and takes 4 hours to fit the high is a pretty good deal if you ask me there is a full list of components they fit that are included in the price ion the link in my previous post

ive been reading about a supercharger that jamsport has just finished developing, cant give you any prices but the results were very impressive, 197bhp!

well, oc motorsports supercharger kit is £3500 fitted so thats a ballpark figure to go off mate. i would say your looking at around £4000-£4500 for it tho.

you could also go down mountune route with the mr155 kit as mentioned above.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club