Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need To Change My Aftermarket Bulbs Back?

.Ryan

Hiya folks,

I've had the MTEC Cosmos Blue bulbs in for a while now fitted to my 2009 Focus. They look awesome but it's commonly known that the throw of light doesn't reach that far with the beam ending even on the zero light level setting only a few metres ahead. Did a motorway trip this evening and it was terrible!

With this in mind I'm wondering if there are any similar looking bulbs with the full light strect or am I best off going back to standard yellow ones? (as much as I don't want to as the sidelight LED's and these main bulbs make the front look nice).

Rhino

ive just fitted the osram night breakers H1(£11.99) &H7's(£11.79 )+p&p on eBay and i must say im really impressed with how bright they are !

ive just fitted the osram night breakers H1(£11.99) &H7's(£11.79 )+p&p on ebay and i must say im really impressed with how bright they are !

+1 me too

• 1 month later...

Payday coming up and need to get these changed ASAP, will be having a browse the next few days, any tips welcome :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club