Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Code

john44

i have the right radio code but my radio wont accept the code when i do the computer trip trick it shows a epprom error tried the dis connect battery trick but my radio still not accept code and epprom error shows what should i do

unless you have ford software you can hook up youll have to go to a dealer and get the eeprom error changed otherwise you wont get the system to work ill assume its the 6000cd made by visteon

did you input the code more than 3 times? this will lock the device and bring up eeprom and as said dealer visit.

since your in tyne and wear you may be in luck. im from gateshead myself and hold the dealership tool. for a few beer tokens i maybe able to unlock the device for you. but ill double check on my car first. - saves you a few ££

send me a PM if your interested

Hello, can any body help me with a code please the serial no is m005652 rds cd player

regards.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club