Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk2 Xenon Headlamp Retrofit

jon-v8

I'm looking for a front sensor. So maybe we can sort something out since you area has the sensor I need.

Yes, but most of the sensors don't have bracket :( I was lucky, scrap yard owner calls me about and i say, i need bracket also.

Edited by Megado

And price for used level sensor has 40-50€, here.

It's the brackets I need I think I can take the sensor of the old one. The jets are almost complete the covers are going on soon.

I messed up big time. The clear goat is coming off all flaky. Dammmmm man it looks rubbish job. But the jets work. I just get it resprayed or something.

What £136 for sensors? Dude its £170 at my local dealer.

What's the part number of the relay? I want to quote that with my local dealer.

It says in the hand book washers only come on when headlights are turned on, once every 3 times screen wash is used.

Btw megado I have been searching for a lomg time for my loom they are rare and costly

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Ford OC mobile app

Yh jets all work after the 3rd wash. Might get some mist washers. The relay part number I'm not really sure about I shall get it for you later. Did you have a issue of clear coat coming off flaking?

My covers are the wrong ones so need to change them

No I have had no paint issues at all. How and what did you use the cut the hole? Has your bumper been resprayed since factory?

It has been resprayed as it is a ST bumper. But I'm sure Ford clear coat isn't all flaky.

Use a drill to make hole then just sanded down from there.

That's the prob right there, contamination between your clear coat and paint

That might be it. Gonna have to get it resprayed. Get the correct covers and if I've made the holes wrong then I would just replace the complete bumper and get it resprayed and sell the old.

If its marked it can't be wrong. Any photos of the hole you've cut so far or the flaking?

The bumper can be filled and repaired.

What covers do you have? There are 3 times, rs, st/normal and mk2. RS covers have a curve in it, st and mormal are flat, mk2 covers are rectangular and flat

I have black flat ones. Normal mk2 but I needed st ones.

Normal mk2 covers fit mk2 st

I would post up some pics but the new updated FOC app is taking me some time to get used to.

Baaically all covers fit exactly the same for mk2 and 2.5, difference is shape however they are all flat except for the rs. Normal mk2 covers are longer than any other, mk2 st covers are the same shape but slightly shorter in width, again flat.

Is your cover not fitting correctly? If you have a gap between the bumper and the cover that means you've cut away too much

I would post up some pics but the new updated FOC app is taking me some time to get used to.

Baaically all covers fit exactly the same for mk2 and 2.5, difference is shape however they are all flat except for the rs. Normal mk2 covers are longer than any other, mk2 st covers are the same shape but slightly shorter in width, again flat.

Is your cover not fitting correctly? If you have a gap between the bumper and the cover that means you've cut away too much

Relay on my invoice says 2 refs . F1426082 and 025024

cost 4.56.

Yh jets all work after the 3rd wash. Might get some mist washers. The relay part number I'm not really sure about I shall get it for you later. Did you have a issue of clear coat coming off flaking?

http://eucatparts.com/?action=cat_ford ;)

That might be it. Gonna have to get it resprayed. Get the correct covers and if I've made the holes wrong then I would just replace the complete bumper and get it resprayed and sell the old.

Are they brand new? Friend of mine who has painted car parts for years said, that the molding oil will cause problems of paint/varnish. Before you start, just heated it up slowly and wipe thinner or silicon removal fluid, Heat will cause that oil come's on surface and could be easily remove.

:offtopic: but how i get FOC ap to send something? I've installed on GooglePlay to my Jolla phone, but all I see is text. I can't send text img etc.

What £136 for sensors? Dude its £170 at my local dealer.

What's the part number of the relay? I want to quote that with my local dealer.

It says in the hand book washers only come on when headlights are turned on, once every 3 times screen wash is used.

Btw megado I have been searching for a lomg time for my loom they are rare and costly

Sad to hear it, i have to just keep searching.

:offtopic: but how i get FOC ap to send something? I've installed on GooglePlay to my Jolla phone, but all I see is text. I can't send text img etc.

Press the arrow top right of the reply

Turns out I'm missing a bracket. I must have lost it somehow. So I'm going to get the bracket and have the bumper resprayed. I tried heat gun it makes no diffrence. Jets come out all good.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club