Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help With Fitting Thermostat Fiesta 2005

jasnemo

Hi everyone,

Following on from my last post re car cutting out its seems that the thermostat is sticking and needs replacing.

I have managed to get a replacement thermostat and the shop said it was fairly easy to replace it myself so as to save money but unsure as to the best way to fit. I know i need to remove the alternator but would appreciate some guidance as to the correct order to do things in. Have done a google search but can only find details for younger or older models of my car!!

Can anyone help?

Thank you in advance

Claire

i would get a haynes manual for your car it will guide you through most repairs and also give you the order in wich to remove things they usualy cost about £20 but can save hunderds in garage bills i haventworked on your model as yet but themostats are pritty easy to change

thanks andy, i wanted to get a manual when i got the part but the shop didnt have any :-( will have a looksy on eBay, no doubt find a 2nd hand one somewhere

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club