Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Distance from ground

JAR897

Hey guys.

Was wondering how far (in cm) from the ground the front bumper is of the Zetec S, and how far it is with the Titanium with bodykit. The Zetec S is lowered so should be a little shorter right?

If someone with a Zetec S and someone with a Titanium with bodykit could measure it for me and post back it would be much appriciated.

Thanks.

Its pretty low, I watch when going over speed bumps etc as i remember my old tigra with bodykit used to scrape like mad over those!!!! cannot go and measure as i cannot walk let alone bend down on the floor with a tape measure, so will have to pass up on this test for you lol, my little car been tucked away in the garage since saturday!!!!

so 1cm diference. Ok, Thanks guys.

You still have to be careful over speed humps and pulling onto driveways as it's incredibly easy to scuff the bottom of the front spoiler............ :(

Hurm ok. I will have to be careful when pulling onto my drive as it has a medium bump onto the actual drive. :S Can anyoen tell me the distance from ground to Lowest part of bumper on the Zetec S / Titanium with bodykit PLease?

Hurm ok. I will have to be careful when pulling onto my drive as it has a medium bump onto the actual drive. :S Can anyoen tell me the distance from ground to Lowest part of bumper on the Zetec S / Titanium with bodykit PLease?

To be safe, mine's 150mm from the ground at the lowest point (which is at the front) so be very careful especially going down / up a steep driveway.

I would imagine the Zetec S is even lower.............. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club