Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Long Time No Speak Need A Catch Up

k13r4n

How is everybody keeping. I am pleased to report after being successfully mucked about by garages I'm keeping my focus for the foreseeable. I will be posting a build thread soon enough called "Project Tina". Im basically planning a few mods to be done to my titanium ranging from new wind defectors to a new exhaust and remap. I also have a burning question and that is has anybody yet successfully completed a bi-xenon conversion yet that is fully functional ie from halogen to fully legal xenon lights ?

Seems to be all for now please feel free to comment your ideas comments and general conversation and thanks for reading.

Hi K13r4n , glad to see you back and ready to Mod :)

• Like 1

Hi Kieran,I've looked into the bi xenon headlights mod but have come to the conclusion buying all the parts and having them fitted its just not cost effective as the washer system needs to be fitted by law for mot and the idea of swapping to get it through is pointless as I wanted them legal.I've tried different projector headlights as well from Germany but turned out to be Chinese in origin and was blinding like the ones tried off eBay so I'm back to the drawing board for now.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club