Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync Bluetooth Problem Samsung Galaxy S3 Please Help!!

willo90

Hi all,

I wonder if anybody could help me please.

I recently purchased a 2013 Ford Fiesta 1.0 - love it by the way.

I synced my Samsung Galaxy S3 from day one, everything has been fine. However, whilst driving today my phone randomly got disconnected from Sync, and I can't for the life of me get it back on. It appears to connect then disconnect seconds later. On the phone itself when I look at bluetooth settings there is:

Call Audio

Media Audio

I believe Call Audio is the one that is the problem, as it is ticked, then seconds later it becomes un-ticked and the car shows disconnected. I CAN HOWEVER STILL STREAM music FROM THE PHONE just not do any standard phone actions, when I tick the Call Audio box it connects then disconnects again.

I have tried everything to delete it and re-pair but it will just not delete on the sync settings, I have tried resetting to factory defaults and master reset nothing removes it from the Sync'd list. I have not done a factory reset on my phone, as I have a lot of information/apps on it and was hoping it wouldn't come to that.

My partner has the exact same phone and hers works perfectly, we have deleted and re-pair this and it is fine.

Can anybody shed any light on this, I cannot find anything on the internet about it.

If you need anymore information, just ask and I will try and obtain it.

Thanks

Corey.

Hi I have the same phone and it happend to me earlier I was puzzled by it I tried everything you tried and in the end I was so fed up I disconnect the neutral off the battery and connected 30 mins later and it wiped everything so I re synced thw phone amd now it works. Hope it helps

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club