Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Canbus Led

stevenw88

i bought some canbus white led lights to replace my regular bulbs for the registration lights. i fitted one tried it and it worked fine then i fitted the second and only the first one i fitted worked. i swapped leds round and both leds work and both light holders work fine. but for some reason only one lights up.

Fiestas dont have a canbus system so you dont need them bulbs, and its probs a dodgy led they are brittle and can break very easily so contact where u got them from and tell them they dont work and they will or should replace them or return your money

Both bulns work as i tried them both with by there self. And haha didnt know i didnt need to by canbus. Al try some different ones.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

Sorry m8 read it wrong, i have no idea then, it may be the canbus chip is using too much current to allow the second to work, or as the fiesta doesnt have canbus the bulbs aint working with them but i have never heard of that tbh so i can only say if the original pair of bulbs still work then it must be the new ones so try some other non canbus

Cheers mate i bought non canbus LED Bulbs and they work great. Nice one

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club