Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Diesel On Track Day?

ben goddard

I am a massive racing fan. And I have been on the odd track day In a petrol car, but I have a 2010 1.4 fiesta diesel at the moment. And I was wondering what others think of a car like this on a track day?

I know it won't be fast, and will get out of people's way in faster cars, and I am aware that whilst it might not be as much fun as a petrol car, just looking for people's thoughts on this.

As I said I'm a huge racing fan and like stuff like this, but I can't really afford a petrol car with the tax etc, but I'm just after a bit of fun.

Anyone on here taken a diesel on a track, or know anyone that does?

Just go on, the Fiesta diesel is ok on a Track day. Last Year i took my Fiesta 1,6 diesel 95 HK to Nürburgring. I have done a lot of lap's on the Nürburgring and would like to try a few laps in the diesel Fiesta.

The car handle pretty well and is easy to drive. I did 3 labs and best time was 9:56

Some a Years ago Clarkson did 10:00 in a Jaguary diesel, so I was sattisfied with 9:56

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club