Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi Fiesta Owners

k13r4n

hi guys im kieran im 22 and have been on here for a while. I previously owned a ford focus titanium 2010 mk2.5. I then traded it in for a vw golf gti mk5 in red and it was the biggest mistake I have made as I hate it. Good news is that I have aquired myself a frozen white 61plate fiesta metal with everything except keyless and sat nav. I shall be taking delivery on wednesday and the gti will finally go away after not even a year of hate and not even 6000 miles extra on the clock. Im open to mod ideas and suggestions on things I can do to it. pictures of the gti and my metal.

post-32783-0-00621200-1396709554_thumb.j

post-32783-0-91475300-1396709611_thumb.p

post-32783-0-84456600-1396709643_thumb.p

What was so bad about the golf? Apart from the fact it's a vw, obviously.

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

well as you stated a vw is 1st and the car doesnt feel right it lacks character if that makes sense and it is comfy to sit in and on most roads and I just generally dont like it for a high powered hot hatch it looks plain and you get hardly any noise from it

I'm surprised you dislike the golf that much. Still, the replacement looks nicer anyway ;)

Yeah I know really wanted a metal before I got my focus then tried to get one while I had it and lost my job so couldn't get it but now 3rd time lucky I have this one :rolleyes:

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

I'm know the feeling. You just get on with some car's. Others, you don't. The golf was one of your "don't" cars.

I've had a few of those. Hopefully the new one will keep you happy though!

Sent from my KFTT using Ford OC mobile app

Nice mate back to Ford, good choice! Better off without the vw :-). A wee montune upgrade wouldn't go a miss :-P. Is it a 1.4 or 1.6?

MarcoZetec13

Sent from my LG-D802 using Ford OC mobile app

The metal has the 1.6 vvti engine from the zetec s but has Been slightly upgraded to push 134bhp

Sent from my HTC One using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club