Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2002 Focus Zetec 1.8 Petrol Colour Query

theJML

Hi Guys just got a query about what colour paint I need to touch up a few spots on my car. The code under the hood is 08 which is moondust silver. I bought some from a local dealer and it does not match whatsoever. Would i be better off taking it in to get it done of what? Thanks

its likely the right colour but the cars paint is now old and weathered and sun damaged so it will not be an exat match to get an exact match you need a paint supplier where they can use test cards against the paint to get the variation right giving you almost identical paint search for suppliers local to youreself to make it worse all fords that are light in colour are a nightmare to get the paint right the plastic bumpers tend to darken more than the bodywork on the areas that get the most sun

I've just resprayed my rear bumper and at first it looked purple. Lol. My car is 58plate. Ocean blue. I'm still trying to blend it in now.

As artscot79 said try find somewhere that can match the paint.

Sent from my C5303 using Ford OC mobile app

I have that issue. Ink blue but bumpers look darker.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Ford OC mobile app

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club