Do Not Sell My Personal Information

newbie saying hi

Enax

Just wanted to say hi to everyone :P as a proud owner of a new fiesta zetec s im sure this is the right place to come for a chat about a great car and on any problems.

Ash

Hi, yeah this is the correct place to chat away. The first thing everyone will say though is "where are the pics of your car" lol, I too have a ZS, what colour is yours and how long you had it? problems - well there have been one or two lol, luckily for me all my Ford related ones have been sorted now, ive had my car since Dec last year.

What problems did you have then Michelle?

Hello and welcome to the forums.

Now, where's the pics of your car! :lol:

I've had not problems with mine. I just need to find more places to drive it. Going to bluewater next weekend so that will be its first time on the motorway! Considering I live in North London, it should be a good ride! :lol:

Pics will follow soon just waiting for a camera iv ordered to come through :)

And Michelle iv got a black ZS and had it about 8 days now :D luckily only had to wait 4 weeks to get it!! What sort of problems have people been getting with there fiesta's? and Michelle have you got the mountune kit on yours?

Yeah I have full Mountune kit - thats where I have problems atm, but I am working very closely with Mountune - think i should be on their staff lol, ive drove their car more than my own over the last two weeks!!!!

Ford related problems, first was the boot catch - kept saying my boot was open when it had been slammed shut, had to have it adjusted. Then the drivers seatbelt, locking as trying to pull across body, ended up with a complete new belt as they agreed it was faulty, then the left turn indicators not clicking off - they still dont!!! had a technician come out for a drive with me whom agreed that it was a ford design fault but nothing that could be rectified and suggested I use the one touch from now on!!!! then I had melting passenger wiper blade - which turned out to be stuff left on from when it was prepped and not removed properly, so it wasnt actually the blade melting on our window lol. Still have a slight vibrate on passenger speaker but can live with that.

Think thats about it.

Yeah I have full Mountune kit - thats where I have problems atm, but I am working very closely with Mountune - think i should be on their staff lol, ive drove their car more than my own over the last two weeks!!!!

Ford related problems, first was the boot catch - kept saying my boot was open when it had been slammed shut, had to have it adjusted. Then the drivers seatbelt, locking as trying to pull across body, ended up with a complete new belt as they agreed it was faulty, then the left turn indicators not clicking off - they still dont!!! had a technician come out for a drive with me whom agreed that it was a ford design fault but nothing that could be rectified and suggested I use the one touch from now on!!!! then I had melting passenger wiper blade - which turned out to be stuff left on from when it was prepped and not removed properly, so it wasnt actually the blade melting on our window lol. Still have a slight vibrate on passenger speaker but can live with that.

Think thats about it.

Wow - a pretty long list but I gues none of it terminal or enough to make the car impossible to live with just makes the whole owndership thing a little less special. Shame as you must have the ultimate Fiesta with everything that you have got on it.

As for the Mountune bit, I guess early cars are going to have a few teething problems - hope they get it all sorted out for you Michelle

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club