Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finnally Zs 1.0 Ecoboost

JoeZS19

The 16's just look lost in the arches aswell.

Yeah, I've seen a few with both and the 17s look so much better! Many many times!

Yeah, I've seen a few with both and the 17s look so much better! Many many times!

They defo are better and are a nicer alloy looks wise to.

The aerial is ok on some stations but not others so will try retuning

You would think so! After all, the Zetec and Titanium get badges of their own Haha.

I'm sorry to say your wrong I've got a titanium x 14plate no badges gutted lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC

I'm sorry to say your wrong I've got a titanium x 14plate no badges gutted lol.

I don't get why it varies so much haha, the badge department at the factory are clearly lazy :P

• Like 1

Have taken the richbrook aerial off for now, couldn't be bothered searching for channels again that i had lost due to the signal drop

Sounds like I need to get me a Zetec s badge at some point then!

I got mine from here mate :) http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171452595687 £6.25 inc shipping - if it says none available keep checking as he usually gets them back in stock soon

Sent from my iPad using Ford OC

• Like 1

That's who I got mine off, good stuff for £4.99

Yes mate really good quality and 4x cheaper than one from Ford :)

Looks like the listing ended, I'm sure they'll re-list soon though! Is the one that people put on the grille the same size?

Looks like the listing ended, I'm sure they'll re-list soon though! Is the one that people put on the grille the same size?

Yes mate it disappeared for a few days last week then appeared again last night, yup same size,here it is on my ZS :) post-56845-141028681256_thumb.jpg

Yes mate it disappeared for a few days last week then appeared again last night, yup same size,here it is on my ZS :) attachicon.gifImageUploadedByFord OC1410286812.881038.jpg

I've seen several answers to this by several people, but how do you attach yours?

I've seen several answers to this by several people, but how do you attach yours?

Well tbh mate mine fitted and stayed on fine with just the sticky stuff that it came with but others have said it needs a stronger auto tape

Those badges look good, will try and get a set of those I think.

Just ordered some sonax wheel cleaner and chemical guys wheel sealant! :)

Just ordered some sonax wheel cleaner and chemical guys wheel sealant! :)

It's getting too dark in the evenings to detail properly :(

post-42336-141053517575_thumb.jpgpost-42336-141053518689_thumb.jpgpost-42336-141053519525_thumb.jpgpost-42336-141053520417_thumb.jpgpost-42336-141053521188_thumb.jpg

Gave my car a wash and wax today, used a couple of new products I received through the post earlier to.

The products I used were:

Dodo juice shampoo

Sonax wheel cleaner

Dodo juice hard candy wax

Chemical guys wheel sealent

Tempted to get some new pads for my dad's electric buffer aswell to see if it makes much difference to hand buffing.

Received a free clean your car sticker in my box of goodies today aswell, not to clear in the pic but it matches my car colour pretty well :)

Had an email that the package was going to arrive from them between 12:30 and 1:30, and it arrived at 12.32! Aha..defo great service as usual from www.cleanyourcar.co.uk well worth checking those guys out if you haven't already :)

post-42336-141056364184_thumb.jpg

Here's the as they are now picture, hopefully sorting some different bulbs tommorow :)

bulbs on the list -

Front headlights, side and main beam bulbs

Interior footwell bulbs

Rear number plate white bulbs

attachicon.gif20140915_195045.jpg

Picked mine up earlier today!

Love it already, so nimble compared to my focus.

:D

:O getting so impatient for mine right now! But the important question - what badges did it come with? :D

Looks awesome!

Looks ace tfin. Same colour as my titanium. Looks amazing but very hard to keep clean.

:O getting so impatient for mine right now! But the important question - what badges did it come with? :D

Looks awesome!

Ita definitely worth the wait! Looks so so so nice in DIB.

Well... it came with the Fiesta and the ecoboost one on the back. Put the S on the grille as soon as a got home haha

How long have you got left now mate?

Ita definitely worth the wait! Looks so so so nice in DIB.

Well... it came with the Fiesta and the ecoboost one on the back. Put the S on the grille as soon as a got home haha

How long have you got left now mate?

Until the 25th of next month. It's a killer! Yeah I've seen DIB around and it looks great on the fiesta! Why you can also get it on the transit can is beyond me though... It's a colour that seems to suit small vehicles best :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club